All About Spelling Level 5: Student
One Student Packet is included with each purchase of All About Spelling Level 5. Each packet includes:
- Four sets of flashcards that help your student learn and review phonograms, words, and spelling rules.Flashcards are printed on sturdy cardstock, ready to be separated on the micro-perforations.
- Phonogram Cards for learning to read the phonograms
- Sound Cards for learning to write the phonograms
- Key Cards for learning the spelling rules
- Word Cards for mastering the spelling words
- A Make It Plural Book that enables the student to easily recognize, categorize, and internalize the rules for making words plural.
- A Syllable Division Rules Chart that helps your student recognize, internalize, and apply the rules for dividing words.
- Word Banks that reinforce certain spelling concepts and improve your student's visual memory of words with a particular sound.
- Additional materials such as the Spelling Strategies Chart and Homophones List.
- Progress chart to keep track of completed lessons.
- Gumball stickers to mark the progress chart.
- Completion certificate to celebrate your student's success.
The Level 5 Student Packet must be used in conjunction with the Level 5 Teacher's Manual.
- Book Author = Marie Rippel
- Book Material = Loose Leaf
- Copyright = c2015
- Age Level = All
- Book Publisher = All About Learning
Item Number: 20-29
Item ID: 1816
Category: Level Five