HWT 1st Grade TE
Handwriting Without Tears, a print and digital solution that meets ESSA's Tier 2 evidence criteria, combines time-tested instructional methods with unparalleled interactive tools so teachers, parents and OT’s can extend learning beyond the classroom.
A research-backed curriculum designed to be easy to teach, and easy to learn, that is based upon explicit instruction combined with guided practice to promote handwriting automaticity – a key foundational skill for strong literacy development.
Learn more about this award-winning program.
My Printing Book Teacher’s Guide gives multisensory strategies and activities for implementing first grade handwriting instruction.
Get the latest resources and strategies for teaching handwriting in the first grade classroom in only 15 minutes per day. With these tools, you'll have everything you need to help children master handwriting, build confidence, and write automatically, without thinking about how to form their letters.
- Accelerated capital letter instruction
- More opportunities for writing practice
- Embedded multimedia for easy lesson planning
- Simplified teaching guidelines
- Differentiated instruction
- English Language Learners strategies and activities
- Cross-curricular connections
- School-to-home connections
- Line generalization
- Seamless and fluid instruction, including modeling, writing, and music
- Age Level = 6 and up
- Book Author = Jan Z. Olsen
- Book Material = Paperback
- Book Publisher = HW Tears
- Copyright = c2013
- Grade Level = 1
- Condition = New
Item ID: 5093
Category: HW Tears