- A daily lesson schedule for completing Introductory Logic in a semester or a year-long course.
- Answers to all exercises, review questions, review exercises, quizzes, and tests in the order they are taught.
- Contains the entire Student Edition text—with the same page numbers as the Student Edition! No more flipping back and forth between answer keys and textbook.
- Detailed daily lesson plans for the entire textbook explain each lesson's daily Student Objectives, Special Notes, step-by-step Teaching Instructions with bolded terms, advice, and more examples, Assignments for each lesson, Optional Exercises for further exploration and integration.
- Age Level = 12 and up
- Book Material = Paperback
- Book Publisher = Canon Press
- Copyright = c1990
- Edition = 5th
- Grade Level = 7 and up
Item ID: 16538
Category: Intro Logic Student