Calama, Chile in the Atacama Desert is one of the driest places on Earth and didn't have a drop of rain from 1570 until 1971. That’s over 400 years without rain!
- Find out how forecasting is done, what “engine” drives weather on Earth, and why
- Discover the importance and patterns of the jet stream, the global water cycle, and why water runoff is essential to the food chain
- Learn the classifications of clouds, what causes ball lightning, the life cycle of thunderstorms, and amazing weather facts!
- Age Level = 10 and up
- Book Material = Hardback
- Book Publisher = Master Books
- Book Series = Wonders of Creation
- Copyright = c1997
- Edition = 2015
- Grade Level = 6 and up
Item ID: 23373
Category: Wonders of Creation