- Is it a bunch of pagan symbols "Christianized" for the celebration?
- Why is our concept of Christmas so important for those who don't believe in Jesus?
- Most may say Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, but are we truly worshiping Him or just celebrating the earthly gifts we give ourselves?
Filled with family get-togethers, office parties, breaks from school, decorating the tree, and more, Christmas is a time of peace and love. So why has so much controversy clouded this sacred holiday? It has become ground zero in an ongoing culture war where Nativity scenes are nixed, Merry Christmas becomes Happy Holidays, and even the word "Christmas" is considered by some as offensive. Find the truth about Christmas and the Christian's response to a culture that seems to be declaring war.
- Age Level = Adult
- Book Author = Bodie Hodge
- Book Material = Paperback
- Book Publisher = Master Books
- Book Series = Bible
- Copyright = c2013
- Grade Level = Adult
Item ID: 34259